Transit bus delays and cancellations possible beginning Monday, Nov 27. Check your bus schedule online before heading out.
The City of Winnipeg Leisure Guide is the #1 resource for year-round recreation and leisure planning. Advertising in the Leisure Guide ensures your message is seen by hundreds of thousands of Winnipeggers who plan their activities throughout the year.
- Online version available at winnipeg.ca/leisureguide
- Shared through all city social media channels to drive visitor views
- Digital reach (2017):
- Total issue visits – 250,000
- Total page views – 2.55 million
- Unique page views – 1.75 million
All dimensions are measured in inches.
|Inside Front Cover *||$4,500||$4,500||8.25"||10.5"|
|Inside Back Cover *||$4,500||$4,500||8.25"||10.5"|
|Outside Back Cover *||$5,400||$5,400||8.25"||10.5"|
|2 Pages–spread *||$5,850||$6,728||16.25"||10.5"|
* includes 0.125" bleed
- Trim Size (actual page size): 8" x 10.25"
- Bleed Size (.125" bleed): 8.25" x 10.5"
- Live Area: 7.25" x 9.25"
- All live matter (logos, text, important graphics) must be at least .375" (3⁄8 inch) from trim on all sides.
- All dollar values are net before tax.
- 30 days net.
- Overdue amounts subject to interest of 1.5% per month (18% per annum).
Graphic Design Services
- If print-ready ads are not supplied, graphic design services are available.
- We will create 1 design (maximum 3 hours) at no charge. Additional design revisions will be billed at $60.00 per hour.
Premium guaranteed ad placement in a section of your choice providing maximum exposure and visibility of your message to your target audience.
- Placements are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to availability.
- Sections that are available for guaranteed placement:
- Active Living–Dance
- Active Living–Fitness
- Active Living–Sport
- Adult Leisure
- Older Active Adults
- Persons with a Disability
- Services de loisirs en français
- Summer Camps
- Adobe PDF (print-ready, high resolution)
- Name file to indicate advertiser in ad, season and year ad is being published (e.g. acme_dance_studio_S19.pdf)
- All colour used to build ad must be CMYK only, no RGB or spot colours.
- Photos used in ad must be a minimum 300 dpi at the finished size.
- Line scans should be minimum 600 dpi.
- Vector fonts only; we cannot be responsible for the printed appearance of raster fonts.
- Use only legitimate (system or purchased) fonts and do not stylize to a font type (bold or italic) not loaded on your system (check your system fonts folder if the font you want does not show up in the fonts pull-down menu of your application).
Please note: we cannot accept print-ready ads submitted in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Publisher), Word Perfect, CorelDraw or Pagemaker.
Ads Requiring Graphic Design Services:
- Text/ad copy: Microsoft Word or email format.
- Images/photos: minimum 300–600 dpi at finished size in EPS, JPEG, TIFF or PSD format (please do not apply compression or profiles).
- Layout instructions: may be submitted in Microsoft Word or email.
Ad Proof Sign-off
- A proof of the ad will be emailed for final approval.
Ad submissions accepted via email or, for larger files, use a file transfer site such as Dropbox. If you require assistance sending larger files, please contact us and we can help you.
Advertising Sales Liaison