Accessibility Site Accessibility Information Access Key 1 to Skip to Top Navigation Access Key 2 to Skip to the Three One One link Access Key 3 to Skip to City of Winnipeg Main Menu Access Key 4 to Skip to Left Navigation Menu Access Key 5 to Skip to Content area Access Key 6 to Skip to Right Sidebar content area Access Key 7 to Skip to Footer Links

National Day for Truth and Reconciliation – Saturday, September 30. View holiday hours for City of Winnipeg facilities and services from September 30 to October 2.

National Day for Truth and Reconciliation – Saturday, September 30. View holiday hours for City of Winnipeg facilities and services from September 30 to October 2.

Watch Live and Archived Council and Committee Meetings
Council Building
City Clerk's

FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)

Open all | Close all

What do I do if I open the live meeting player and there is no video or audio?

Live video will only be available when a meeting is taking place. If there is no video stream available, please refer to the schedule of meetings for upcoming web broadcasts. Alternatively, you may wish to refer to the previous council or committee meeting archives to view past meetings.

Why do I get prompted to install Adobe Flash Player?

At this time, only internet browsers with Adobe Flash Player installed are supported.

Which internet browsers are supported?

Internet Explorer 8 and above, Chrome, Firefox and Safari are the only supported internet browsers.

Why do I get prompted to "Please upgrade your browser to use the New Livestream"?

If your Internet Explorer browser is currently running in compatibility mode, please disable this option.

What happens if my internet connection or the City service fails during a live broadcast?

Many technologies make up this service. You can always try the live site again or come back later to view a previous meeting.

Can I watch a live/previous meeting on my mobile device?

Yes. Desktop and iOS devices, as well as many Android devices are supported.

Who do I contact if I'm having problems?

If you have questions regarding this service, please contact 311. If you are having technical issues, please contact your internet or mobile service provider.

Is this a free service?

The City of Winnipeg provides this service free of charge to all citizens.

Last update: December 31, 2015

Was this information helpful?

How can we make this web page better?

Information collected will be used to improve our website. Do not use this form to submit a request for service or information because it will not be forwarded to departments for response. To submit a request for service or information, contact 311.

This form is not intended to collect personal information; however, any personal information you choose to include in your comments is collected by the City of Winnipeg under the authority of section 36(1)(b) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of improving our website and will not be used or disclosed for any other purposes, except as authorized by law. Contact the Corporate Access and Privacy Officer by mail (City Clerk’s Department, Susan A. Thompson Building, 510 Main Street, Winnipeg MB, R3B 1B9) or by telephone (311) if you have any questions about the collection of this information.

Ces renseignements sont-ils utiles?

Comment pourrait-on améliorer cette page Web?

Les renseignements recueillis serviront à l’amélioration de notre site Web. Prière de ne pas se servir de ce formulaire pour soumettre une demande de service ou de renseignements, car la demande ne sera pas transmise au service en question. Pour soumettre une demande de service ou de renseignements, veuillez communiquer avec le 311.

Le présent formulaire ne vise pas à recueillir des renseignements personnels. Cependant, les renseignements personnels que vous choisissez d’inclure dans vos commentaires sont recueillis par la Ville de Winnipeg en conformité avec l’alinéa 36(1)b) de la Loi sur l’accès à l’information et la protection de la vie privée dans le but d’améliorer son site Web et ne seront ni utilisés ni divulgués pour d’autres raisons, sauf dans les cas où cela est autorisé par la loi. Communiquez avec l’agent de l’accès à l’information et de la protection de la vie privée de la Ville par courrier au Bureau du greffier, immeuble Susan-A.-Thompson, 510, rue Main, Winnipeg (Manitoba) R3B 1B9, ou par téléphone au 311 si vous avez des questions sur la collecte de ces renseignements.