Special circumstances for 911 calls
When the Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service responds to emergency calls, having information about special circumstances about an address in our computer system will ensure the proper equipment and/or care are given to those in need. Examples of special circumstances are:
- A resident who has oxygen in the home.
- A person who weighs in excess of 350 lb. and requires special assistance.
- To notify responders of potentially hazardous structural or equipment issues that may exist such as “building under renovation – holes in floor”.
- AED / Defibrillator on-site.
- Locations of emergency shut-offs.
Due to the way in which some web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, etc) open pdf files, above pdf form should be downloaded to your computer, filled out, and submitted via email to:
The information will be entered in our communications computer system and will be kept for a period of one (1) year. Special circumstances requests need to be re-submitted annually.