- OurWinnipeg 2045
- Complete Communities Direction Strategy 2.0
- Check out hard copies of the Plans at the library. They are held at the Downtown Branch but can be sent to other branches
- Purchase them (at cost) from:
- Zoning and Permits Branch, unit 31 - 30 Fort Street (Fort Garry Place), phone 204-986-5140
- Bilingual Service Centre – Saint Boniface- 170 Goulet St. phone 204-945-6620
- May 26, 2022 - Council gave Third Reading.
- May 10, 2022 - Correspondence from the Minister of Municipal Relations confirming the edits address the conditions of OurWinnipeg 2045 approval.
- April 28, 2022 - Council endorsed OurWinnipeg 2045 edits to comply with Provincial conditions of approval.
- April 20, 2022 – Executive Policy Committee endorsed proposed OurWinnipeg 2045 edits that comply with the Minister of Municipal Relations conditions of approval.
- July 22, 2021 - Council gave Second Reading.
- June 24, 2021 - Council gave approval with amendments
- June 16, 2021 - Continuation of public hearing at Executive Policy Committee. Recommended approval with amendments.
- May 13, 2021 - Executive Policy Committee held the Public Hearing
- January 28, 2021 - Council gave First Reading
- January 20, 2021 - Executive Policy Committee recommended Council give First Reading
- OurWinnipeg 2045 Phase 3 Engagement Summary
- Phase 3 - Key Info Summary (as presented online during Phase 3)
- Complete Communities Direction Strategy 2.0 Phase 3 Engagement Summary
- OurWinnipeg public online presentation (July 22, 2020)
- OurWinnipeg At-a-glance
- Sustainable Development Goals Summary
- Complete Communities Direction Strategy 2.0 public online presentation (July 29, 2020)
- CCDS 2.0 At-a-glance
- Complete Communities Overview
- CCDS storyboards
- Residential Growth Study - Summary Report (August 2021)
- OurWinnipeg 2045 Phase 2 Engagement Summary
- Complete Communities Direction Strategy 2.0 Phase 2 Engagement Summary
- Residential Growth Study - Assessment results
- Employment and Commercial Lands Study (2019)
- Phase 1 Public Engagement: Report Back to the Community (2018)
Community Advisory Committee (CAC)
- OurWinnipeg Community Advisory Committee Terms of Reference
- OurWinnipeg Community Advisory Committee Meeting Summaries
Last update: October 26, 2022