Conditions of Use
Copyright 1996 - City of Winnipeg
These Conditions of Use apply to all City of Winnipeg websites except for the Information available at data.winnipeg.ca which is licensed under the terms of the Open Data/Government License.
While The City of Winnipeg provides the information on this website to anyone, it retains copyright on all text, graphic images and other content.
This means that you may not, without the express written permission of The City of Winnipeg:
- Distribute all or any portion of the text, graphics, or content, in any way, shape or form, to others.
- "Mirror" or display all or any portion of the text, graphics, or content on your website.
- Modify or re-use all or any portion of the text, graphics, or content on this system
- Print copies of the text, graphics, or content strictly for your own personal use.
- Reference this website from your own documents.
Commercial or any other use of all or any portion of the text, graphics, or content is prohibited without the written permission of The City of Winnipeg. In all copies of the text, graphics, or content, except as specifically listed above, you must retain this notice and any other copyright notices originally included with the text, graphics, or content.
Specific permission for reproduction or use for other purposes must be obtained from The City of Winnipeg by contacting:
Corporate Web Manager
City of Winnipeg
2nd floor, Susan A. Thompson Building
510 Main St.
Winnipeg MB Canada
- Email: Corporate Web Manager
The City of Winnipeg reserves all other rights.
Disclaimer of liability
Please read this disclaimer
- The City of Winnipeg does not warrant or make any representations as to the quality, content, accuracy, or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links and other items contained on this website ("Winnipeg.ca") or any other website. Such materials have been compiled from a variety of sources and are subject to change without notice from The City of Winnipeg. Commercial or any other use of all or any portion of the text, graphics, or content, except as specifically listed in the Copyright Notice, is prohibited without the written permission of The City of Winnipeg.
- Links to websites not maintained by The City of Winnipeg will open in a new browser window. Winnipeg.ca's provision of these links does not imply approval, warrant the quality, content, accuracy or completeness of any information, or endorse any opinion expressed on any of these outside websites. The City may in its sole discretion, accept or deny any requests for references to, or links to, third party sites.
- Communications made through Winnipeg.ca's email messaging system shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to The City of Winnipeg or any of its agencies, offices, employees or representatives with respect to any existing or potential claim or cause of action against The City of Winnipeg or any of its agencies, officers, servants, agents, employees, or representatives, where notice to The City of Winnipeg is required by Provincial, Federal or local laws, rules or regulations.
Read our privacy statement.
Mapping conditions of use
Read the mapping conditions of use.