E-watch is a crime prevention education & safety awareness initiative designed to:
- Keep you informed about recent break and enters and vehicle thefts in your area.
- Provide you timely crime prevention tips on matters that are happening in our community.
- November 1 - Domestic violence awareness
- November 8 - Frauds and scams
- November 15 - Motor vehicle theft
- November 22 - Homelessness
- November 29 - Buy & sell safety
Crime reports by district
All of the statistics presented on this website are based on the police occurrence type gathered from the records management system (RMS) used by the Winnipeg Police Service. They are considered preliminary crime data and do not represent official statistics submitted to the Canadian Centre for Justice Statistics. Any comparison between statistics provided on this website with any other publication providing Winnipeg Police Service crime statistics is not recommended. Please note that in some instances a stolen vehicle may have already been recovered but has not yet been removed from this list due to time delays.