- New - Pavement has been recently renewed or constructed and displays little to no distresses. These streets may perform adequately without significant maintenance for ten years or more depending on the surface type and street classification;
- Good - Pavement may display slight defects or deteriorated components but is functional. These streets may require minor maintenance (e.g. crack sealing, patching or thin overlay) depending on the surface type and street classification;
- Fair - Pavement is deteriorated or defective but has not exceeded its useful life. These streets may require minor or moderate maintenance (e.g. resurface or rehabilitation) depending on the surface type and street classification;
- Poor - Pavement displays significant distresses, has critically damaged components and has exceeded its useful life. These streets require major maintenance (e.g. rehabilitation or reconstruction);
- No Rating - Street surface is granular.
Last update: December 30, 2019