Harbourview Park & Recreation Complex
Pathways in the southwest area of Kilcona Park and the northeast area of Kings Park are currently closed. The pathways are under construction and are anticipated to reopen in November 2022.
- Construction at Kings Park includes reconstruction and landscaping of existing paths and adding a new pathway connecting into the south portion of the park.
- Construction at Kilcona Park includes reconstruction and landscaping existing pathways.
Please contact 311 for more information.
From wide open spaces to pay-per-play activities, this sprawling outdoor recreation campus offers endless opportunities for Winnipeggers of all ages on its 14.4 acres of parkland.
7 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily
Park washroom hours
8 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily, in four-hour blocks
- Year-round washroom access
- Space for bouncy toys or tents
- Play structure
- Winter skating rink
- Toboggan hills
- Cross country ski trails
- Private golf course and recreation complex with skate rentals, driving range, miniature golf, tennis, racquet rental, horseshoes, lawn bowling, and shuffleboard
- 2 medium open spaces/sites (Sites 1, 2)
Capacity: 50 each
- 1 medium-large open space/site (Site 3)