Boat and canoe launches
Things to consider when planning your boat trip
- Use boat launches and docks at your own risk; use extreme caution at river's edge when launching.
- Launches and dock facilities are open /closed depending on current river levels. Contact 311 if you have any questions or concerns.
- Launches and docks are open in the summer months during park hours. Park hours vary.
- There is no charge for city-operated boat launch facilities.
- Adhere to speed limits on the Red River and Assiniboine River and near launches and docks.
- Follow the Aquatic Invasive Species Checklist
- To learn more about current river conditions and water safety visit: WPS River Patrol
Boat launches and docks
Features ramp, dock and parking for vehicles with trailer
Boat launch only
Suitable for small boats; launch at your own risk. No dock at this location. Ramp and parking for vehicles with trailers
These launches are for non-motorized watercraft only