Transit bus delays and cancellations possible beginning Monday, Nov 27. Check your bus schedule online before heading out.
Consultant Report - Solid Waste Program Financial Plan and Utility Rate Model
In September 2019, Stack’d Consulting Inc. was engaged by the City of Winnipeg (the City), Water and Waste Department, Solid Waste Services (SWS) Division to conduct a solid waste program financial plan and utility rate model. The project requirements were specified in the City of Winnipeg’s RFP 388-2019 and included the following key items:
- Perform a detailed review of the integrated waste management capital and operational programs and reserve funds and the corresponding proposed funding sources
- Review various utility model options (i.e. full utility, partial utility, hybrid utility)
- Develop a cost of services rate analysis for existing and proposed programs
- Develop a recommended user-friendly rates model, including:
- different customer classes
- new / specialty rates
- aligns with organizational strategies and practices
- Develop a 10-year financial plan
The Executive Summary of this Consultant Report is available here.
This Report is for information only and may be considered in future financial plans.