Site Accessibility Information Access Key 1 to Skip to Top Navigation Access Key 2 to Skip to the Three One One link Access Key 3 to Skip to City of Winnipeg Main Menu Access Key 4 to Skip to Left Navigation Menu Access Key 5 to Skip to Content area Access Key 6 to Skip to Right Sidebar content area Access Key 7 to Skip to Footer Links
Water and Waste Department

Open Houses

We are developing a plan to present to City Council in fall 2011 outlining the future of garbage and recycling services in our city. It is important that we include your comments and recommendations.

We invite you to drop by to share your thoughts on:

  • ways to improve garbage, recycling and composting services, and
  • the future of Brady Road Landfill.

All open houses are from 5 pm - 8 pm (unless otherwise indicated).

Monday, March 14 Canad Inns Garden City 2100 McPhillips Street
Tuesday March 15 Dakota Collegiate 661 Dakota Street
Wednesday, March 16 Sturgeon Creek CC 210 Rita Street
Thursday, March 17 Cindy Klassen Recreation Complex 999 Sargent Avenue
Saturday, March 19    
10:00 am - 1:00 pm Park City West CC 115 Sandford Fleming Rd.
2:30 pm - 5:30 pm Bronx Park CC 720 Henderson Highway
Monday, March 21 École Henri-Bergeron School 363 Enfield Crescent
Service provided in both official languages.
Tuesday, March 22 St John's Leisure Centre 601 Aikins Street
Wednesday, March 23 Crescentwood CC 1170 Corydon Avenue
Thursday, March 24 St Norbert CC 3450 Pembina Hwy
Wednesday, March 30 Millennium Library 251 Donald St

Read more about options for garbage, recycling and organics.

Download the Open House Story Boards (French).

If you are unable to come to an Open House, you can give your feedback by commenting on blogs and videos, contacting us through the website or calling 311.

Check our Events Calendar regularly for upcoming opportunities to participate!

Download the advertisement:

Posted in Phase 2, Speaking Up Tagged with: Open House, public participation

Last update: September 17, 2018

Was this information helpful?

How can we make this web page better?

Information collected will be used to improve our website. Do not use this form to submit a request for service or information because it will not be forwarded to departments for response. To submit a request for service or information, contact 311.

This form is not intended to collect personal information; however, any personal information you choose to include in your comments is collected by the City of Winnipeg under the authority of section 36(1)(b) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of improving our website and will not be used or disclosed for any other purposes, except as authorized by law. Contact the Corporate Access and Privacy Officer by mail (City Clerk’s Department, Susan A. Thompson Building, 510 Main Street, Winnipeg MB, R3B 1B9) or by telephone (311) if you have any questions about the collection of this information.

Ces renseignements sont-ils utiles?

Comment pourrait-on améliorer cette page Web?

Les renseignements recueillis serviront à l’amélioration de notre site Web. Prière de ne pas se servir de ce formulaire pour soumettre une demande de service ou de renseignements, car la demande ne sera pas transmise au service en question. Pour soumettre une demande de service ou de renseignements, veuillez communiquer avec le 311.

Le présent formulaire ne vise pas à recueillir des renseignements personnels. Cependant, les renseignements personnels que vous choisissez d’inclure dans vos commentaires sont recueillis par la Ville de Winnipeg en conformité avec l’alinéa 36(1)b) de la Loi sur l’accès à l’information et la protection de la vie privée dans le but d’améliorer son site Web et ne seront ni utilisés ni divulgués pour d’autres raisons, sauf dans les cas où cela est autorisé par la loi. Communiquez avec l’agent de l’accès à l’information et de la protection de la vie privée de la Ville par courrier au Bureau du greffier, immeuble Susan-A.-Thompson, 510, rue Main, Winnipeg (Manitoba) R3B 1B9, ou par téléphone au 311 si vous avez des questions sur la collecte de ces renseignements.