Water and Waste notices

Notices are delivered to residents who are directly impacted by planned Water and Waste projects. These notices provide detailed project information and how residents might be impacted. Copies of the notices are available below, organized by electoral ward.

Some of the types of projects you may see in your neighbourhood include:

Electoral Wards

Charleswood - Tuxedo - Westwood 1

Fort Rouge - East Fort Garry 2

Deferred to 2024
due to snow
Upcoming Water Main Construction
North Drive from Oakenwald Avenue to South Drive
October 18, 2022 Upcoming Outfall Chamber Upgrades
Fort Rouge Park

North Kildonan 3

February 1, 2024 Upcoming Sewer Main Construction
Western Limit of Whellams Lane
Deferred to 2024
due to snow
Upcoming Water Main Construction
Jack Hawthorne Bay
July 27, 2023 Upcoming Land Drainage Improvement project
Kildonan Drive and Irving Place

St. Vital


Waverley West


Was this information helpful?

How can we make this web page better?

Information collected will be used to improve our website. Do not use this form to submit a request for service or information because it will not be forwarded to departments for response. To submit a request for service or information, contact 311.

This form is not intended to collect personal information; however, any personal information you choose to include in your comments is collected by the City of Winnipeg under the authority of section 36(1)(b) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of improving our website and will not be used or disclosed for any other purposes, except as authorized by law. Contact the Corporate Access and Privacy Officer by mail (City Clerk’s Department, Susan A. Thompson Building, 510 Main Street, Winnipeg MB, R3B 1B9) or by telephone (311) if you have any questions about the collection of this information.

Ces renseignements sont-ils utiles?

Comment pourrait-on améliorer cette page Web?

Les renseignements recueillis serviront à l’amélioration de notre site Web. Prière de ne pas se servir de ce formulaire pour soumettre une demande de service ou de renseignements, car la demande ne sera pas transmise au service en question. Pour soumettre une demande de service ou de renseignements, veuillez communiquer avec le 311.

Le présent formulaire ne vise pas à recueillir des renseignements personnels. Cependant, les renseignements personnels que vous choisissez d’inclure dans vos commentaires sont recueillis par la Ville de Winnipeg en conformité avec l’alinéa 36(1)b) de la Loi sur l’accès à l’information et la protection de la vie privée dans le but d’améliorer son site Web et ne seront ni utilisés ni divulgués pour d’autres raisons, sauf dans les cas où cela est autorisé par la loi. Communiquez avec l’agent de l’accès à l’information et de la protection de la vie privée de la Ville par courrier au Bureau du greffier, immeuble Susan-A.-Thompson, 510, rue Main, Winnipeg (Manitoba) R3B 1B9, ou par téléphone au 311 si vous avez des questions sur la collecte de ces renseignements.