Site Accessibility Information Access Key 1 to Skip to Top Navigation Access Key 2 to Skip to the Three One One link Access Key 3 to Skip to City of Winnipeg Main Menu Access Key 4 to Skip to Left Navigation Menu Access Key 5 to Skip to Content area Access Key 6 to Skip to Right Sidebar content area Access Key 7 to Skip to Footer Links

Animal Services
on Social Media

Animal Services Agency

Donate to help our furry friends!

There are 3 ways to support the work of the Animal Services Agency:

Financial donations

Volunteer with Animal Services image
  • Financial donations support the adoption program, kennel improvement projects, and the care of sick and injured animals.
  • Donations of $25.00 or more are tax-deductible and you will receive a tax receipt.
  • Donations accepted online, in person at 1057 Logan Avenue (operating hours) or by mail.
Donate now

Support a dog kennel

  • For a $200 donation, we will place a plaque with your name, a business name, honouree, memorial, etc. on it.
  • These donations are tax-deductible and you will receive a tax receipt.
  • The plaque will stay on a kennel for a year.

Donate items from the animal wish list

View a printable version of the wishlist.

For the animals/operations:

  • solid canned dog food
  • chewy dog treats
  • bully sticks
  • med-lrg martingale collars
  • double ended leashes
  • 3 in 1 med-lrg harnesses
  • slow feeders
  • Kong wobblers
  • liquid or pods laundry detergent

For our Wellness Room:

Preventing "compassion fatigue" is important to us. We provide innovative supports including a wellness room for breaks:

  • ground regular coffee
  • flavoured creamer
  • hot chocolate
  • snacks

Please drop off your product donations at the Animal Services Agency at 1057 Logan Avenue during regular business hours.

Last update: May 21, 2024

Was this information helpful?

How can we make this web page better?

Information collected will be used to improve our website. Do not use this form to submit a request for service or information because it will not be forwarded to departments for response. To submit a request for service or information, contact 311.

This form is not intended to collect personal information; however, any personal information you choose to include in your comments is collected by the City of Winnipeg under the authority of section 36(1)(b) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of improving our website and will not be used or disclosed for any other purposes, except as authorized by law. Contact the Corporate Access and Privacy Officer by mail (City Clerk’s Department, Susan A. Thompson Building, 510 Main Street, Winnipeg MB, R3B 1B9) or by telephone (311) if you have any questions about the collection of this information.

Ces renseignements sont-ils utiles?

Comment pourrait-on améliorer cette page Web?

Les renseignements recueillis serviront à l’amélioration de notre site Web. Prière de ne pas se servir de ce formulaire pour soumettre une demande de service ou de renseignements, car la demande ne sera pas transmise au service en question. Pour soumettre une demande de service ou de renseignements, veuillez communiquer avec le 311.

Le présent formulaire ne vise pas à recueillir des renseignements personnels. Cependant, les renseignements personnels que vous choisissez d’inclure dans vos commentaires sont recueillis par la Ville de Winnipeg en conformité avec l’alinéa 36(1)b) de la Loi sur l’accès à l’information et la protection de la vie privée dans le but d’améliorer son site Web et ne seront ni utilisés ni divulgués pour d’autres raisons, sauf dans les cas où cela est autorisé par la loi. Communiquez avec l’agent de l’accès à l’information et de la protection de la vie privée de la Ville par courrier au Bureau du greffier, immeuble Susan-A.-Thompson, 510, rue Main, Winnipeg (Manitoba) R3B 1B9, ou par téléphone au 311 si vous avez des questions sur la collecte de ces renseignements.