Transit bus delays and cancellations possible beginning Monday, Nov 27. Check your bus schedule online before heading out.
Donate to help our furry friends!
There are 3 ways to support the work of the Animal Services Agency:
- Financial donations support the adoption program, kennel improvement projects, and the care of sick and injured animals.
- Donations of $10.00 or more are tax-deductible and you will receive a tax receipt.
- Donations accepted online, in person at 1057 Logan Avenue (operating hours) or by mail.
Support a dog kennel
- For a $200 donation, we will place a plaque with your name, a business name, honouree, memorial, etc. on it.
- These donations are tax-deductible and you will receive a tax receipt.
- The plaque will stay on a kennel for a year.
For the animals/operations:
- solid canned dog food
- chewy dog treats
- bully sticks
- med-lrg martingale collars
- double ended leashes
- 3 in 1 med-lrg harnesses
- small dog collars
- slow feeders
- Kong wobblers
- liquid or pods laundry detergent
For our Wellness Room:
Preventing "compassion fatigue" is important to us. We provide innovative supports including a wellness room for breaks:
- ground regular coffee, flavoured creamer
- hot chocolate
Please drop off your product donations at the Animal Services Agency at 1057 Logan Avenue during regular business hours.
View a printable version of the wishlist.