Pathways in the southwest area of Kilcona Park and the northeast area of Kings Park are currently closed. The pathways are under construction and are anticipated to reopen in November 2022.
- Construction at Kings Park includes reconstruction and landscaping of existing paths and adding a new pathway connecting into the south portion of the park.
- Construction at Kilcona Park includes reconstruction and landscaping existing pathways.
Please contact 311 for more information.
This winding south Winnipeg park area is moments away from the University of Manitoba campus, adjacent to the Red River. It features boundless options for any-season fun.
7 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily
Park washroom hours
Photo/ceremony bookings available:
8 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily in two-hour blocks (floral locations only from June through September)
- Year-round washroom access
- Chinese Pagoda (Site 4A)
- Waterfall (Site 4B; photos only)
- Informal gardens (Site 4C)