Transit bus delays and cancellations possible beginning Monday, Nov 27. Check your bus schedule online before heading out.
Little Mountain Park
Sprawling across an expansive swath of wildlife-filled land at the northwest corner of Winnipeg, Little Mountain Park is a nature-lover's dream. Covered in wildflowers in summer and glistening with snow-covered branches in winter, its 160-acre footprint offers ample opportunities for both casual recreation and special events.
7 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily
Park washroom hours
8 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily, in four-hour blocks
- Seasonal washroom access (limited capacity)
- BBQ pits available at select bookable sites
- Accessible washroom and drinking fountain
- Space for bouncy toys or tents
- Modernized shelter building
- Off leash dog area
- Additional non-bookable BBQ pits available
- 3 small picnic sites (Site 1, 2, 3)
Capacity: 25 each
- 1 large open space (Site 4)