Transit bus delays and cancellations possible beginning Monday, Nov 27. Check your bus schedule online before heading out.
St. Vital Park
The shelter space known as "Pavilion Shelter – West Overhang" has been removed as a bookable location after feedback from park users; the Duck Pond Pavilion area is a popular gathering space and serves as a central meeting place for families and groups. The proximity of the West Overhang Shelter to this very busy location is not compatible with an enjoyable user experience for individuals who have booked the space for private events.
South Winnipeg’s signature destination park, St. Vital Park boasts 46 hectares of park area, nearly 4,000 m of pathways, a modern, picturesque pavilion and countless opportunities for activities and events.
7 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily
Park washroom hours
8 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily, in four-hour blocks
Photo/ceremony bookings available:
8 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily in two-hour blocks (floral locations only from June through September)
- Year-round washroom access; additional seasonal washroom access
- Wheelchair accessible
- BBQ pits available at select bookable sites
- Space for bouncy toys or tents
- 2 medium-large picnic shelters (Aspen, Oak)
Capacity: 50 each
- 4 open/picnic spaces (Site 1, 2, 3, 4)
Capacity: 200 each
- 1 open/picnic space (Site 5)
- 1 photography-only site (Duck pond area)
- 1 photography/ceremony site (Rock and flower garden)