Site Accessibility Information Access Key 1 to Skip to Top Navigation Access Key 2 to Skip to the Three One One link Access Key 3 to Skip to City of Winnipeg Main Menu Access Key 4 to Skip to Left Navigation Menu Access Key 5 to Skip to Content area Access Key 6 to Skip to Right Sidebar content area Access Key 7 to Skip to Footer Links
Public Works

Charleswood Transportation Study

This study is now complete.

MMM Group has been retained by the City of Winnipeg to undertake a transportation study in the Charleswood Area. The study will evaluate the existing street network and identify issues and concerns in Charleswood. The study will review traffic speeds and volumes, road conditions, safety concerns and potential future road widening projects. A series of sub-studies to deal with specific issues in the area will also be undertaken.

The Study Area

The Study Area and a number of identified transportation issues are shown on this PDF map.

Public Interactive Display Session

As part of the study, on October 10, 2012 MMM hosted a Public Interactive Display Session (PIDS) to provide the community with information on the project. The PIDS was an opportunity for the project team to interact with stakeholders and gather the public’s feedback on transportation issues and concerns in Charleswood.

Download the information presented at the October 10, 2012 Public Interactive Display Session.

In addition to the PIDS, the project website will be periodically updated, an on-line comment sheet will be available, and an electronic newsletter will be produced. The final study report is to be considered at the December 4, 2012 Assiniboia Community Committee meeting and will incorporate the information gathered through the public engagement process.

Online survey

The online survey is now closed.


If you have any specific questions relating to this project, please contact:

Contact: Richard Tebinka, P. Eng., MMM Group Limited
Phone: 204-943-3178
Fax: 204-943-4948

Last update: November 7, 2019

Was this information helpful?

How can we make this web page better?

Information collected will be used to improve our website. Do not use this form to submit a request for service or information because it will not be forwarded to departments for response. To submit a request for service or information, contact 311.

This form is not intended to collect personal information; however, any personal information you choose to include in your comments is collected by the City of Winnipeg under the authority of section 36(1)(b) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of improving our website and will not be used or disclosed for any other purposes, except as authorized by law. Contact the Corporate Access and Privacy Officer by mail (City Clerk’s Department, Susan A. Thompson Building, 510 Main Street, Winnipeg MB, R3B 1B9) or by telephone (311) if you have any questions about the collection of this information.

Ces renseignements sont-ils utiles?

Comment pourrait-on améliorer cette page Web?

Les renseignements recueillis serviront à l’amélioration de notre site Web. Prière de ne pas se servir de ce formulaire pour soumettre une demande de service ou de renseignements, car la demande ne sera pas transmise au service en question. Pour soumettre une demande de service ou de renseignements, veuillez communiquer avec le 311.

Le présent formulaire ne vise pas à recueillir des renseignements personnels. Cependant, les renseignements personnels que vous choisissez d’inclure dans vos commentaires sont recueillis par la Ville de Winnipeg en conformité avec l’alinéa 36(1)b) de la Loi sur l’accès à l’information et la protection de la vie privée dans le but d’améliorer son site Web et ne seront ni utilisés ni divulgués pour d’autres raisons, sauf dans les cas où cela est autorisé par la loi. Communiquez avec l’agent de l’accès à l’information et de la protection de la vie privée de la Ville par courrier au Bureau du greffier, immeuble Susan-A.-Thompson, 510, rue Main, Winnipeg (Manitoba) R3B 1B9, ou par téléphone au 311 si vous avez des questions sur la collecte de ces renseignements.