How to rent a park

If you are looking for a park space for your event, we suggest you start by reviewing our rentable parks for general information on each park, as well as specifics on services available, rental sites, and other available amenities.

Once you have your desired site in mind, there are four primary steps involved in requesting and completing a rental.

  1. First, you must fill out the park space rental application form online. This form collects information about you, your event, and the park and site you want to rent.
  2. When we receive your application, we will review it and determine whether the requested space is available. We may call you to obtain more information or clarify aspects of your application. Once we confirm the application is in order and the site is available, we will issue you a permit number to tentatively reserve your rental.
  3. Once this permit number is issued, you are required to call us and provide credit card payment to confirm your rental. The timeline for this step will be noted when you receive your permit number.
  4. Upon payment you will receive a formal park rental permit, which must be on-site at your event. 

It is important for renters to also review information on fees, insurance, and cancellations, as well as other activities you may want as part of your event (such as commercial inflatable bouncers or tents, amplified music, fireworks, and food services).

Was this information helpful?

How can we make this web page better?

Information collected will be used to improve our website. Do not use this form to submit a request for service or information because it will not be forwarded to departments for response. To submit a request for service or information, contact 311.

This form is not intended to collect personal information; however, any personal information you choose to include in your comments is collected by the City of Winnipeg under the authority of section 36(1)(b) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of improving our website and will not be used or disclosed for any other purposes, except as authorized by law. Contact the Corporate Access and Privacy Officer by mail (City Clerk’s Department, Susan A. Thompson Building, 510 Main Street, Winnipeg MB, R3B 1B9) or by telephone (311) if you have any questions about the collection of this information.

Ces renseignements sont-ils utiles?

Comment pourrait-on améliorer cette page Web?

Les renseignements recueillis serviront à l’amélioration de notre site Web. Prière de ne pas se servir de ce formulaire pour soumettre une demande de service ou de renseignements, car la demande ne sera pas transmise au service en question. Pour soumettre une demande de service ou de renseignements, veuillez communiquer avec le 311.

Le présent formulaire ne vise pas à recueillir des renseignements personnels. Cependant, les renseignements personnels que vous choisissez d’inclure dans vos commentaires sont recueillis par la Ville de Winnipeg en conformité avec l’alinéa 36(1)b) de la Loi sur l’accès à l’information et la protection de la vie privée dans le but d’améliorer son site Web et ne seront ni utilisés ni divulgués pour d’autres raisons, sauf dans les cas où cela est autorisé par la loi. Communiquez avec l’agent de l’accès à l’information et de la protection de la vie privée de la Ville par courrier au Bureau du greffier, immeuble Susan-A.-Thompson, 510, rue Main, Winnipeg (Manitoba) R3B 1B9, ou par téléphone au 311 si vous avez des questions sur la collecte de ces renseignements.