Site Accessibility Information Access Key 1 to Skip to Top Navigation Access Key 2 to Skip to the Three One One link Access Key 3 to Skip to City of Winnipeg Main Menu Access Key 4 to Skip to Left Navigation Menu Access Key 5 to Skip to Content area Access Key 6 to Skip to Right Sidebar content area Access Key 7 to Skip to Footer Links
Community Services

Facility Terms and Conditions

Important Information

  • Please avoid visiting if you are feeling unwell.
  • Patrons must observe facility codes of conduct when attending a Recreation Services facility. Codes of conduct are posted at each facility and on our website. The onsite supervisor has the right to allow or prevent access to any part of the building or the building in its entirety should there be any safety concerns regarding the patron’s use of the facility.


Refunds will be automatically processed as a credit on account, unless otherwise requested.

Upon request for refund in lieu of a credit, the method of refund is determined by original payment:

  • Original payments by credit card are refunded back to the same credit card.
  • Original payments by debit card are refunded to debit card when requested in-person or by cheque processed by 311.
  • Original payments by cash or cheque are refunded by cheque.


Visit passes are non-refundable and not transferable.

3 Month, 6 Month and 12 Month passes are refundable excluding CEWP memberships. 

3 Month, 6 Month and 12 Month passes are not transferable.

Requests to suspend 3, 6 and 12 Month passes are considered for medical reasons or major facility construction/re-development only. Please submit written suspension request to the Facility Supervisor at any City of Winnipeg Indoor Pool or Fitness Facility.

Membership Usage:

Single Admissions, 10 Visit Passes, 20 Visit Passes, 30 Visit Passes and 3-Month Memberships can be used for general admission at Indoor/Outdoor Pools and Fitness Facilities. View admission & pass rates.

Drop-in fees may apply to try an Active Living fitness class with a standard membership.

Active Living Passes can be used for general admission or for a drop-in fitness class offered at any City of Winnipeg Aquatic or Fitness Facility. View Active Living Pass rates.

Outdoor Pool Passes are accepted for admission at Outdoor Pools only.

Last update: October 12, 2023

Was this information helpful?

How can we make this web page better?

Information collected will be used to improve our website. Do not use this form to submit a request for service or information because it will not be forwarded to departments for response. To submit a request for service or information, contact 311.

This form is not intended to collect personal information; however, any personal information you choose to include in your comments is collected by the City of Winnipeg under the authority of section 36(1)(b) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of improving our website and will not be used or disclosed for any other purposes, except as authorized by law. Contact the Corporate Access and Privacy Officer by mail (City Clerk’s Department, Susan A. Thompson Building, 510 Main Street, Winnipeg MB, R3B 1B9) or by telephone (311) if you have any questions about the collection of this information.

Ces renseignements sont-ils utiles?

Comment pourrait-on améliorer cette page Web?

Les renseignements recueillis serviront à l’amélioration de notre site Web. Prière de ne pas se servir de ce formulaire pour soumettre une demande de service ou de renseignements, car la demande ne sera pas transmise au service en question. Pour soumettre une demande de service ou de renseignements, veuillez communiquer avec le 311.

Le présent formulaire ne vise pas à recueillir des renseignements personnels. Cependant, les renseignements personnels que vous choisissez d’inclure dans vos commentaires sont recueillis par la Ville de Winnipeg en conformité avec l’alinéa 36(1)b) de la Loi sur l’accès à l’information et la protection de la vie privée dans le but d’améliorer son site Web et ne seront ni utilisés ni divulgués pour d’autres raisons, sauf dans les cas où cela est autorisé par la loi. Communiquez avec l’agent de l’accès à l’information et de la protection de la vie privée de la Ville par courrier au Bureau du greffier, immeuble Susan-A.-Thompson, 510, rue Main, Winnipeg (Manitoba) R3B 1B9, ou par téléphone au 311 si vous avez des questions sur la collecte de ces renseignements.