Facility Terms and Conditions
- Please avoid visiting if you are feeling unwell.
- Patrons must observe facility codes of conduct when attending a Recreation Services facility. Codes of conduct are posted at each facility and on our website. The onsite supervisor has the right to allow or prevent access to any part of the building or the building in its entirety should there be any safety concerns regarding the patron’s use of the facility.
Refunds will be automatically processed as a credit on account, unless otherwise requested.
Upon request for refund in lieu of a credit, the method of refund is determined by original payment:
- Original payments by credit card are refunded back to the same credit card.
- Original payments by debit card are refunded to debit card when requested in-person or by cheque processed by 311.
- Original payments by cash or cheque are refunded by cheque.
Visit passes are non-refundable and not transferable.
3 Month, 6 Month and 12 Month passes are refundable excluding CEWP memberships.
3 Month, 6 Month and 12 Month passes are not transferable.
Requests to suspend 3, 6 and 12 Month passes are considered for medical reasons or major facility construction/re-development only. Please submit written suspension request to the Facility Supervisor at any City of Winnipeg Indoor Pool or Fitness Facility.
Single Admissions, 10 Visit Passes, 20 Visit Passes, 30 Visit Passes and 3-Month Memberships can be used for general admission at Indoor/Outdoor Pools and Fitness Facilities. View admission & pass rates.
Drop-in fees may apply to try an Active Living fitness class with a standard membership.
Active Living Passes can be used for general admission or for a drop-in fitness class offered at any City of Winnipeg Aquatic or Fitness Facility. View Active Living Pass rates.
Outdoor Pool Passes are accepted for admission at Outdoor Pools only.