Fees & Charges
How much will my Development Application cost?
The initial Development Application fee is determined by application type and acreage.
View the Development Fees & Charges.
Are there additional fees that I will be expected to pay?
Depending on your application type, you may be required to pay:
- Advertising Fees (on Public Hearing application types as determined by the local newspapers)
- Mylar Signing/Lot/Parcel Fees (per lot/parcel created on plan)
- Consent Certificate Fees
- 10% Dedication Fees (in lieu of dedicating land)
- Agreement Fees
- Legal Document Preparation Fees
- Administrative Fees associated with a Development or Servicing Agreement
- Deposits for Survey Monuments, sod and/or tree planting
- Oiling & Graveling Fees where applicable
- Levies such as Charleswood Transportation Levy, Seine River Acquisition Charges
- Trunk Service Rates
- Securities/Letter of Credits associated with Development or Servicing Agreements
- Extensions of Time
- Spatial Separation Review
Last update: November 1, 2021