Margaret Grant Pool OpenOuvert
Please avoid visiting if you are feeling unwell.
Veuillez éviter de vous rendre sur les lieux si vous ne vous sentez pas bien.
- Winter- January 8 – March 18, 2023
We continue to accept pre-registration for Active Living drop-in programming online at winnipeg.ca/leisureonline or by calling 311. Timeslots are released Wednesdays at noon for the following Sunday – Saturday.
- Group & Party Reservations
- Chair Lift
- Water Fitness Programs
- On-site Parking
- Pool Slide
- Specialty Change Rooms
- Average water temperature 31°C / 87°F
- Average air temperature 24°C / 75°F
Admission & entry requirements
View admission rates to our aquatic and recreational facilities.
Entry height requirements
- 48 inches/122 cm at top of shoulders.
- All children who do not meet the pool's height requirement must be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian/caregiver at a ratio of one parent/guardian/caregiver to four children (1:4 ratio).
- View entry height requirements for all pools.
- All children under 7 years of age must be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian/caregiver at a ratio of one parent/guardian/caregiver to four children (1:4 ratio).
- View all public admission entry requirements.
- Lockers - 25¢ coin operated (non-refundable)
- 2 specialty change room available
Visit leisureONLINE to register.