National Day for Truth and Reconciliation – Saturday, September 30. View holiday hours for City of Winnipeg facilities and services from September 30 to October 2.
Margaret Grant Pool
Please avoid visiting if you are feeling unwell.
Veuillez éviter de vous rendre sur les lieux si vous ne vous sentez pas bien.
We continue to accept pre-registration for Active Living drop-in programming online at winnipeg.ca/leisureonline or by calling 311. Timeslots are released Wednesdays at noon for the following Sunday – Saturday.
- Group & Party Reservations
- Chair Lift
- Water Fitness Programs
- On-site Parking
- Pool Slide
- Specialty Change Rooms
- Average water temperature 31°C / 87°F
- Average air temperature 24°C / 75°F
Admission & entry requirements
View admission rates to our aquatic and recreational facilities.
Entry height requirements
- 48 inches/122 cm at top of shoulders.
- All children who do not meet the pool's height requirement must be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian/caregiver at a ratio of one parent/guardian/caregiver to four children (1:4 ratio).
- View entry height requirements for all pools.
- All children under 7 years of age must be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian/caregiver at a ratio of one parent/guardian/caregiver to four children (1:4 ratio).
- View all public admission entry requirements.
- Lockers - 25¢ coin operated (non-refundable)
- 2 specialty change room available
Visit leisureONLINE to register.