Cindy Klassen Recreation Complex OpenOuvert
Please avoid visiting if you are feeling unwell.
Veuillez éviter de vous rendre sur les lieux si vous ne vous sentez pas bien.
Address: 999 Sargent Avenue Neighbourhood: West End
Email: Information | Facility / maintenance concerns
- Spring- April 2 – June 10, 2023
Drop-in Fitness Schedules
- Spring- April 2 – June 24, 2023
We continue to accept pre-registration for Active Living drop-in programming online at winnipeg.ca/leisureonline or by calling 311. Timeslots are released Wednesdays at noon for the following Sunday – Saturday.
- Group & Party Reservations
- Chair Lift
- Specialty Change Rooms
- Weight Room
- Water Fitness Programs
- Land Fitness Programs
- Merchandise Sales
- Pool Slide
- Diving Board
- Diving Tower
- Indoor track
- Aerobic Studio
- On-site Parking
- Susan Auch Speed Skating Oval
- Average pool water temperature 28°C / 82°F
- Average air temperature 30°C / 86°F
Admission & entry requirements
View admission rates to our aquatic and recreational facilities.
Entry height requirements
- 44 inches/112 cm at top of shoulders.
- All children who do not meet the pool's height requirement must be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian/caregiver at a ratio of one parent/guardian/caregiver to four children (1:4 ratio).
- View entry height requirements for all pools.
- All children under 7 years of age must be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian/caregiver at a ratio of one parent/guardian/caregiver to four children (1:4 ratio).
- View all public admission entry requirements.
Areas available for rent:
- Club Rooms
- Community Use Room
- Deck Party Room
- Meeting Room
View rental rates.
Susan Auch Speed Skating Oval
This 440 metre / 1/4 mile outdoor skate oval has hosted both Canadian Senior and Junior Championships and is home to the Manitoba Speed Skating Association Manitoba Speed Skating.
Unsupervised use of the oval may be available.
A weekly schedule will be made available on Mondays. Check at the front desk for availability before proceeding to the oval.
Rules for public skate use of the Susan Auch Speed Skating Oval:
- Skates only on the ice surface – no other footwear, strollers, sleighs or hockey sticks allowed
- Strongly recommend that all ages use a proper fitting CSA – approved helmet
- No food, drinks or smoking on the ice surface
The Public Skating schedule is dependent upon weather conditions, ice servicing and Manitoba Speed Skating Association practices and events.
- 25¢ coin operated (refundable and non-refundable) or bring your own lock
- 4 specialty change room available with lockers requiring your own lock
Visit leisureONLINE to register.