Sergeant Tommy Prince Place OpenOuvert
Please avoid visiting if you are feeling unwell.
Veuillez éviter de vous rendre sur les lieux si vous ne vous sentez pas bien.
Address: 90 Sinclair Street | Neighbourhood: Point Douglas
Email: Information | Facility / maintenance concerns
We continue to accept pre-registration for Active Living drop-in programming online at winnipeg.ca/leisureonline or by calling 311. Timeslots are released Wednesdays at noon for the following Sunday – Saturday.
- Group & Party Reservations
- Water Fitness Programs
- Land Fitness
- Merchandise Sales
- 4 Specialty Change Rooms
- Weight Room
- On-site Parking
- Sloped Entry
- Average Water Temperature 29°C / 85°F
- Average Air Temperature 28°C / 83°F
Admission & entry requirements
View admission rates to our aquatic and recreational facilities.
Entry height requirements
- 44 inches/112 cm at top of shoulders.
- All children who do not meet the pool's height requirement must be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian/caregiver at a ratio of one parent/guardian/caregiver to four children (1:4 ratio).
- View entry height requirements for all pools.
- All children under 7 years of age must be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian/caregiver at a ratio of one parent/guardian/caregiver to four children (1:4 ratio).
- View all public admission entry requirements.
Areas available for rent:
- Community Use Room
- Teaching Kitchen
View rental rates.
- 25¢ coin operated (refundable and non-refundable)
- Specialty change room available - bring your own lock
Last update: June 8, 2023