St. James Assiniboia Centennial
Please avoid visiting if you are feeling unwell.
Veuillez éviter de vous rendre sur les lieux si vous ne vous sentez pas bien.
Drop-in Fitness Schedules
We continue to accept pre-registration for Active Living drop-in programming online at winnipeg.ca/leisureonline or by calling 311. Timeslots are released Wednesdays at noon for the following Sunday – Saturday.
- Water Fitness Programs
- Land Fitness Programs
- Aerobic Studio
- On-site Parking
- Merchandise Sales
- Spray Pad
- Wheelchair Accessible Exercise Equipment
- Average Pool Water Temperature 29.4°C / 85°F
- Average Air Temperature 28°C / 83°F
Admission & entry requirements
View admission rates to our aquatic and recreational facilities.
Entry height requirements
- 42 inches/107 cm at top of shoulders
- All children who do not meet the pool's height requirement must be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian/caregiver at a ratio of one parent/guardian/caregiver to four children (1:4 ratio).
- View entry height requirements for all pools.
- All children under 7 years of age must be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian/caregiver at a ratio of one parent/guardian/caregiver to four children (1:4 ratio).
- View all public admission entry requirements
- Pool, classroom, fitness studio, and birthday party room available for rent. View rental rates.
- Lockers - 25 ¢ coin operated (non-refundable)
- 2 specialty change room available