Site Accessibility Information Access Key 1 to Skip to Top Navigation Access Key 2 to Skip to the Three One One link Access Key 3 to Skip to City of Winnipeg Main Menu Access Key 4 to Skip to Left Navigation Menu Access Key 5 to Skip to Content area Access Key 6 to Skip to Right Sidebar content area Access Key 7 to Skip to Footer Links
Community Services

Temporary Trade Show Licence

A Temporary Trade Show is:

  • two or more bicycle dealers, precious metals dealers or used goods dealers who are located for a period of seven days or less on a single property in close proximity to one another in order to engage in transactions or offer to engage in transactions with members of the public

How to apply:

There are several ways to access the Temporary Trade Show application package:


Upon application, Licensing & Bylaw Enforcement will coordinate the following:

  • Verification from a City employee authorized to administer and enforce the Winnipeg Zoning By-law or the Downtown Winnipeg Zoning By-law that operation of the temporary trade show on the premises for which the licence is sought is permitted under one of those two zoning by-laws.

Temporary Trade Show Licence Holder must:

  1. email Licensing & Bylaw Enforcement with the name and birthdate of every person occupying a booth, stall, table or other exclusive space at or otherwise participating in the temporary trade show at least five days prior to the person beginning to occupy the space or otherwise participate; and
  2. provide access to enforcement officers, including on-duty members of the Winnipeg Police Service, without fee or charge at any time the temporary trade show is open to the public.


See Licence Fees.

Fees are not permitted to be pro-rated or reduced. You can take out an annual license at any time of the year.  



Application Form

Application for Business Licence

Contact Information:

Licensing & Bylaw Enforcement

Other Information:

Community Safety Business Licensing By-law

Last update: January 10, 2024

Was this information helpful?

How can we make this web page better?

Information collected will be used to improve our website. Do not use this form to submit a request for service or information because it will not be forwarded to departments for response. To submit a request for service or information, contact 311.

This form is not intended to collect personal information; however, any personal information you choose to include in your comments is collected by the City of Winnipeg under the authority of section 36(1)(b) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of improving our website and will not be used or disclosed for any other purposes, except as authorized by law. Contact the Corporate Access and Privacy Officer by mail (City Clerk’s Department, Susan A. Thompson Building, 510 Main Street, Winnipeg MB, R3B 1B9) or by telephone (311) if you have any questions about the collection of this information.

Ces renseignements sont-ils utiles?

Comment pourrait-on améliorer cette page Web?

Les renseignements recueillis serviront à l’amélioration de notre site Web. Prière de ne pas se servir de ce formulaire pour soumettre une demande de service ou de renseignements, car la demande ne sera pas transmise au service en question. Pour soumettre une demande de service ou de renseignements, veuillez communiquer avec le 311.

Le présent formulaire ne vise pas à recueillir des renseignements personnels. Cependant, les renseignements personnels que vous choisissez d’inclure dans vos commentaires sont recueillis par la Ville de Winnipeg en conformité avec l’alinéa 36(1)b) de la Loi sur l’accès à l’information et la protection de la vie privée dans le but d’améliorer son site Web et ne seront ni utilisés ni divulgués pour d’autres raisons, sauf dans les cas où cela est autorisé par la loi. Communiquez avec l’agent de l’accès à l’information et de la protection de la vie privée de la Ville par courrier au Bureau du greffier, immeuble Susan-A.-Thompson, 510, rue Main, Winnipeg (Manitoba) R3B 1B9, ou par téléphone au 311 si vous avez des questions sur la collecte de ces renseignements.