St. James Civic Pool
Please avoid visiting if you are feeling unwell.
Veuillez éviter de vous rendre sur les lieux si vous ne vous sentez pas bien.
Drop-in Fitness Schedules
We continue to accept pre-registration for Active Living drop-in programming online at winnipeg.ca/leisureonline or by calling 311. Timeslots are released Wednesdays at noon for the following Sunday – Saturday.
- On-site Parking
- Merchandise Sales
- Average Pool Water Temperature 30°C / 86°F
- Average Air Temperature 29°C / 84°F
Admission & entry requirements
View admission rates to our aquatic and recreational facilities.
Entry height requirements
- 46 inches/117 cm at top of shoulders
- All children who do not meet the pool's height requirement must be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian/caregiver at a ratio of one parent/guardian/caregiver to four children (1:4 ratio).
- View entry height requirements for all pools.
- All children under 7 years of age must be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian/caregiver at a ratio of one parent/guardian/caregiver to four children (1:4 ratio).
- View all public admission entry requirements
- Areas available for rent. View rental rates.
- Lockers - 25¢ coin operated (non-refundable)
- No specialty change room available