Request standing water inspection
For reporting standing water that mosquito larvae could live in.
For all other standing water concerns, please contact 311.
Mosquito Control includes a larviciding program that includes the City boundary and a 8 km buffer. Larviciding area covers approximately 144,000 Ha and includes 8 surrounding Rural Municipalities. It also includes residual treatment and a fogging program when required.
- Agents of S.W.A.T. (Standing Water Action Team)
- AFA Level
- Nuisance Mosquito Trap Counts
- Nuisance Fogging Updates Schedule
- Control Policy
- DeltaGard® 20EW
- Residual Treatments
- Mosquito Information
- Find Your Management Area
- Register for Notification
- Register for Buffer Zone
- West Nile Virus