Please avoid visiting if you are feeling unwell.
Veuillez éviter de vous rendre sur les lieux si vous ne vous sentez pas bien.
National Health & Fitness Day: June 3, 2023
We are offering FREE access to aquatic & recreation facilities on June 3, 2023. Bring a friend or family member & let's get moving! Special activities offered at select facilities. View facility schedule.
Journée nationale de la santé et de la condition physique : Le 3 juin 2023
Nous offrons un accès GRATUIT aux installations aquatiques et de loisirs le 3 juin 2023. Amenez un ami ou un membre de votre famille, et bougez! Des activités spéciales seront offertes à certaines installations. Consultez l’horaire des installations.
Pan Am Pool: Repairs and upgrades are now complete. The All-Gender Change Rooms are now open for public use.
|Bonivital||OpenOuvert||1215 Archibald St.|
|Cindy Klassen Recreation Complex||OpenOuvert||999 Sargent Ave.|
|Eldon Ross||OpenOuvert||1887 Pacific Ave. W.|
|Elmwood Kildonans||OpenOuvert||909 Concordia Ave.|
|Kinsmen Sherbrook (formerly Sherbrook Pool)||OpenOuvert||381 Sherbrook St.|
|Margaret Grant||OpenOuvert||685 Dalhousie Dr.|
|Pan Am||OpenOuvert||25 Poseidon Bay|
|Seven Oaks||OpenOuvert||444 Adsum Dr.|
|Sergeant Tommy Prince Place||OpenOuvert||90 Sinclair St.|
|St. James Assiniboia Centennial||OpenOuvert||644 Parkdale St.|
|St. James Civic Centre||OpenOuvert||2055 Ness Ave.|
|Transcona Kinsmen Centennial||OpenOuvert||1101 Wabasha St.|
Take a look at Pools at a glance for a listing of amenities.
There are 7 types of swim times offered. Public admission requirements apply to all swim times.
- Public Swim: designated time for safe activities for everyone;
- Lap Swim: designated time for safe fitness swimming in lane formations;
- Free Swim: designated time for safe activities for everyone; no admission fees apply;
- Loonie / Toonie Swim: designated time for safe activities for all people that meet admission requirements, admission fee for under 18 years is $ 1.00; admission fee for 18 years and over is $2.00;
- Family Swim: designated time for safe activities for families, adults must be accompanied by children and children must be accompanied by adults;
- Adult Swim: designated time for safe activities for people 18 years and over;
- Youth Swim: designated time for safe activities for swimmers 9 - 19 years of age.
Admission rates & requirements
Height requirements - all children who do not meet the pool's height requirement must be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian/caregiver at a ratio of one parent/guardian/caregiver to four children (1:4 ratio).
Entry requirements - all children under 7 years of age must be accompanied in the water by a parent/guardian/caregiver at a ratio of one parent/guardian/caregiver to four children (1:4 ratio).
- Work with us! Train to be an Aquatic Instructor or Instructor Guard
- Pool rules and safety
- Pool water quality and practicing healthy swimming behaviours
- Entry requirements
- Height requirements
- Admission rates
- Printable copy of Pool entry, admission and safety guidelines
- Indoor track locations